Financing Your Pet’s Health
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, CareCredit), and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Kingston Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low monthly payments (3% of the total balance)
- Interest-free for 6 months
- Determine approval in a few minutes
- No annual fee
Pet Health Insurance Options
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit www.trupanion.com.